Trusted Pest Control In Groton, NY
The picturesque village of Groton is located in New York’s famous Finger Lakes region. While the area is small, it is home to good public schools, independently owned bakeries and pizzerias, and idyllic bed and breakfasts. Groton is also situated nearly equidistant to both Ithaca and Cortland, so residents have access to everything they need. Throughout the year, pest problems consistently plague local properties and leave behind a trail of damage. In instances like these, look no further than Sweeney's Pest Elimination.
Since 1996, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with high-quality pest control solutions that address the root cause of issues rather than cover them up. We will never perform treatments that you don’t need; rather, we focus on solving the infestations at hand to save our customers money. When you partner with us, you’ll also benefit from our pest-free guarantee and reliable customer support. For more information on trusted Tompkins County pest control for your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Groton
At Sweeney's Pest Elimination, we provide Groton homeowners with safe and reliable pest control solutions that target the issues you might be currently facing. With over 25 years of experience, we are the trusted local experts. Some of the programs we provide include:
- Spring Preventative Bee Treatments. With spray treatments that are designed to specifically treat stinging insects, you won’t have to worry about the threats they pose again. This includes coverage for hornets, ground bees, yellow jackets, wasps, and bumble bees.
- Spring Preventative Spider Treatments. With an exterior liquid treatment and interior services, we’re able to keep nuisance spiders out of your home.
- Fall Preventative Treatments. We use a fogging application in order to deter pests like stink bugs, box elder beetles, and cluster flies.
In addition to these programs, we offer solutions for rodents, wildlife, mosquitoes, and bed bugs. For more information on how Sweeney's Pest Elimination can help protect your home with residential pest control, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Groton
Protecting your Groton business from pests is integral to the success of your operation; however, it can be hard to do this on your own. At Sweeney's Pest Elimination, we provide straightforward pest control solutions that are designed to completely eliminate any pests you might encounter. Our signature program is our Preventative Monthly Pest Control Service. This entitles you to the treatment for rodents, cockroaches, ants, and countless other common area pests; free re-services if needed; and your initial month of service is on us.
We service commercial customers like schools, restaurants, and government agencies, and with more than 25 years of experience, we’re always able to provide industry-specific solutions. Customers continue to partner with us for their pest control needs because we will never use “blanket treatments” and charge you for services that you don’t need, and all of our services are designed with your budget and schedule in mind. To learn more about the benefits of commercial pest control, contact us today.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For Groton Property Owners
Rodents sneak inside Groton’s homes and businesses searching for a warm place to live and sustenance, and when they do, they bring health hazards and property damage. In order to make properties as unattractive to rodents as possible, try these tips:
- Always store garbage in a bin with a lid, whether indoors or outdoors, and never allow it to accumulate.
- Fill all crevices in foundations with materials like silicone-based caulk, sheet metal, wire mesh, liquid foam, or steel wool depending on what the situation calls for.
- Keep crawl spaces, basements, and attics well ventilated and free from moisture accumulation.
- Tidy up on a regular basis by removing unnecessary clutter, sweeping crumbs, vacuuming carpets and rugs, and cleaning up after spills.
- Trim back any greenery that might come into contact with a building, as rats can use them as a bridge for entrance.
- Understand that it’s never too early or late to enlist professional help.
For an extra level of rodent protection, contact Sweeney's Pest Elimination today.
Three Ways To Get Rid Of Ants In Your Groton Kitchen
If ants have moved into your Groton kitchen, they are most likely a nuisance; however, they can lead to bigger issues if left unaddressed. Here are three ways to oust them from your property:
- Keep things clean. Ants are usually looking for a free meal, which your kitchen readily provides. In order to make your home unappealing to ants, start by disinfecting surfaces and sweeping on a weekly basis. It’s also important to clean up dish soap spills because ants can mistake this for food.
- Be cognizant about food residue. These pests can make a meal out of anything so always rinse jam jars before recycling them, do the dishes before they pile up, store food in sealed containers, and take out the trash frequently.
- Fix leaks. Something as simple as a leaky faucet or water pipe can keep ants hanging around, so fix any water issues that you spot.
When it comes to getting rid of ants, the most effective form of treatment comes from professional services. At Sweeney's Pest Elimination, we work with homeowners throughout the year to provide targeted solutions for these pests. To learn more about how ant removal works, contact us today.
Call Us Today For An Estimate!
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.